Want Unlimited CE?
The Battle Against Covid in 2022: Omicron, Vaccines, and Prevention Recommendations – 1 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Identify and define viral mutation how virus variants are classified.
- Compare and contrast emerging SARS-CoV-2 viral variants.
- Identify how emerging SARS-CoV02 variants may impact vaccine performance and other public health measures.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of genomic and strain surveillance in protecting public health.
- Identify the possible consequences of virus mutation.
- Identify measures that vaccinated individuals should take in light of emerging SARS-CoV-2 variants.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
1.0 Contact Hour
Advanced Practice RN
Clinical Lab Personnel
Licensed Practical Nurse
Mental Health Professionals
Nursing Home Administrator
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Contains case-based material
AGD No. 386503
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-848683
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: