Want Unlimited CE?
Domestic Violence for Mental Health Professionals – 2 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Describe what domestic violence is
- Explain why domestic violence is not just wife abuse
- Identify 5 categories of domestic violence
- Describe the basic characteristics of abusers
- Give examples of symptoms that victims of domestic violence may present to a healthcare facility with
- Provide an overview of how to approach a victim of suspected domestic violence
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Mental Health Professionals
Contains case-based material
Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling
Provider No. 50-20641
CE Broker No. 20-667302
Dana Trexler, LSW
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: