Want Unlimited CE?
Domestic Violence for MDs and PAs: Florida Requirement – 2 Credit Hours
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Define domestic violence
- Describe the various categories of domestic violence
- Identify underlying motivating factors that contribute to domestic violence
- Describe the prevalence of domestic violence in the United States
- Describe the phases of the domestic abuse cycle
- Identify groups at high risk for domestic violence
- Describe common characteristics of both domestic violence victims and perpetrators
- Identify common warning signs of domestic violence
- Describe best practices in screening for domestic violence and assessing the needs of domestic violence victims
- Identify the role of the health care professional in reporting domestic violence and assisting victims
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
2.0 Contact Hours
Enduring Written Material
2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
FL Board of Medicine
FL Physician Assistants
Approval No. 50-20641
CE Broker No. 20-761774
Dr. Robert Surratt, MD
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Continuing Education Company, Inc. (CEC) and AchieveCE. Continuing Education Company, Inc. (CEC) is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. This course awards 2 ABIM MOC Points.
This course’s credit expiration date is 01/17/2023 and the ACCME ID # is 201586745.
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: