Want Unlimited CE?
Dental Bone Grafts What, Where, When and How – 1CE
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of moderate to advanced periodontal disease
- Identify the proper treatment for each periodontal disease stage
- Describe oronasal fistulas and their treatment
- Characterize and describe gingival enlargement and its treatment
- Identify the types of bone grafts
- Identify when to apply bone grafting in cases of periodontal disease
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Webcast
1.0 Contact Hour
Contains case-based material
CE Broker No. 20-851387
Dr. Jan Bellows
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE is a nationally approved continuing education (RACE) Provider for CE credit by the American Association of Veterinary State Boards (AAVSB).
CE Broker Reporting
If you are licensed under a board supported by CE Broker, feel free to log into your CE Broker account to view your reported courses or to contact their support staff.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: