Want Unlimited CE?
Coronavirus Classification and Analysis – 3 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss how coronaviruses were first identified and how our understanding of these viruses has evolved over the years.
- Describe the properties and classifications of human coronaviruses.
- Describe the basic structure of coronaviruses.
- Describe the pathogenesis of human coronaviruses and resulting immune response.
- Describe the types of coronaviruses that affect humans.
- Discuss the Center for Disease Control (CDC) 2006 recommendations for HIV testing as part of routine medical care.
- Contrast the prevalence of HIV in the US with that of Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Contrast the exposure categories for men and women in the US.
- Discuss antiretroviral medications and adherence.
- Describe post-exposure prophylaxis for occupational exposure to HIV and non-occupational exposure to HIV.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Monograph
3.0 Contact Hours
Advanced Practice RN
Certified Nursing Assistant
Clinical Lab Personnel
Licensed Practical Nurse
Mental Health Professionals
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Contains case-based material
Provider No. 50-20641
AGD No. 386503
CA BRN No. 2020138
CE Broker No. 20-711749
Jaimini Patel, RPH, PHD, MBA
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE does hold national accreditation from the Academy of General Dentistry. AchieveCE also is an approved provider of nursing CE from both the California Board of Nursing and the Florida Board of Nursing. For all other professions, this activity is only approved for Florida credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: