Want Unlimited CE?
Coronavirus Classifaction and Analysis
This course is designed to provide health care professionals with a basic understanding of the various types of human coronaviruses as well as their properties, classifications, and pathogenesis.
| Convenient Online Course | Reports to CE Broker | At-Your-Own-Pace |
Take courses anytime, around your schedule
No time-limits, expiration dates or maximum test-taking attempts
Your courses will be reported to CE Broker, your Board or Association within 24 hours
Take on Desktop or Mobile
Conveniently take courses from home or on-the-go
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss how coronaviruses were first identified and how our understanding of these viruses has evolved over the years.
- Describe the properties and classifications of human coronaviruses.
- Describe the basic structure of coronaviruses.
- Describe the pathogenesis of human coronaviruses and resulting immune response.
- Describe the types of coronaviruses that affect humans.
- Discuss the Center for Disease Control (CDC) 2006 recommendations for HIV testing as part of routine medical care.
- Contrast the prevalence of HIV in the US with that of Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Contrast the exposure categories for men and women in the US.
- Discuss antiretroviral medications and adherence.
- Describe post-exposure prophylaxis for occupational exposure to HIV and non-occupational exposure to HIV.
You may also be interested in:
We’re sure you’ll love our courses!
But don’t take our word for it…
"Interesting topics, concise and organized. Thank you for a great and painless CE experience this year!"
"This was a great package. It was informative, easy to digest and very well organized! Overall, it was convenient and took all the guesswork out. Thanks so much, AchieveCE!"
"Very informative and up-to-date courses at a great price. I'll be back next time around!!!"