Want Unlimited CE?
Chemical Makeup: Hair, Skin and Nails – 1 CE
At the conclusion of this continuing education activity, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss the history and evolution of makeup and cosmetology.
- Identify the major functions of the integumentary system.
- Describe the chemical makeup of the body, including the skin, hair, and nails.
- Describe the role and significance of pH in the health of the skin, hair, and nails.
- Explain the effect of low and high pH products on the hair, skin, and nails.
- Identify ways in which the body interacts with outside chemicals.
- Identify ways in which salon professionals can protect themselves, co-workers, and others when working with chemicals.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. This activity is only approved for Ohio credit.
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: