Want Unlimited CE?
Cats are Not Dogs When it Comes to Dentistry – 1CE
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the various features of the oral anatomy of cats.
- Identify the classifications of oral diseases of cats.
- Identify and describe the treatment of different oral diseases in cats, such as functional and non-functional congenital diseases, periodontal diseases, fractured teeth, and tooth resorption.
- Describe the surgical and anesthetic protocols and surgical instruments appropriate to use for oral surgery in cats.
- Identify the prevention, control, and treatment methods for plaque in cats.
- Describe the recommended workflow in the management and treatment of oral disease in cats.
Level 2. Basic Application of Skills and Concepts
Financial Support Disclosure
This activity was developed by AchieveCE free of any commercial support.
Home Study Webcast
1.0 Contact Hour
Contains case-based material
CE Broker No. 20-851371
Dr. Jan Bellows
Requirements for Credit
Participants must score a passing grade of 70% or higher on the activity post-test and complete an activity evaluation. There are no time limits and unlimited test-taking attempts. Credits will be reported automatically to CE Broker if your license information is entered properly in your profile.
PLEASE NOTE. AchieveCE is a nationally approved continuing education (RACE) Provider for CE credit by the American Association of Veterinary State Boards (AAVSB).
Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
iOS 10+, Android 4.3+
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Broadband Internet Connection:
T1, Hi-speed DSL or Cable
4G cellular connection
You may also be interested in: