AGD Accredited Continuing Education for Dentists, Dental Hygienists, and other Dental Professionals
Connecticut Dental CE
Our Dentistry Membership guarantees unlimited Dental CE access for Connecticut dentists and dental hygienists for one low annual cost!
AchieveCE is a nationally approved Program Approval for Continuing Education (PACE) Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit by the Academy of General Dentistry (Provider ID #386503). It is also accredited by the Florida Board of Dentistry (Provider #50-20641) and Dental Board of California (Provider #RP5822).
$97 Annual Membership
Total Hours Required:
Next Renewal Date:
Renewal is based on birth month (Every 2 years)
- 15 general hours
- 1 hour must be on each of the following topics:
- Prescribing Controlled Substances and Pain Management
- Recordkeeping/ risk management
- Infection control
- Access to care
- HIPAA compliance
- Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office (including current training in CPR)
- Sexual assault and Domestic Abuse
- Cultural Competence
- Mental Health Conditions Common to Veterans
- Diagnostic Technology
- For Connecticut Dentist: All hours may be completed online
- For Connecticut Dental Hygienists: A maximum of 4 hours may be completed online
- For more information, please contact the Connecticut State Dental Commission at 860-509-7603 – Menu Option 4, or visit their website.
- Additional information regarding dentists’ continuing education requirements may be found here.
- Additional information regarding dental hygienists’ continuing education requirements may be found here.