ACPE Accredited Continuing Education for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
ARKANSAS PHARMACY CE
Our Pharmacy CE Membership guarantees unlimited Pharmacy CE access for Arkansas Pharmacists for one low annual cost!
AchieveCE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. AchieveCE reports CPE credits to CPE Monitor automatically after credit is earned.
Total Hours Required:
Next Renewal Date:
December 31, 2021 – every 2 years
Live Hour Requirement:
- 2 hours on immunizations biennially for those with authority to immunize
- 3 hours annually in addition to the 30 hours on Nursing home consultancy for nursing home consultant pharmacists
- First Biennium Renewal: If a license is issued within one (1) year of the renewal date, no continuing education will be required for that first renewal period.
- For more information, please contact the Arkansas Board of Pharmacy at (501) 682-0190, or visit their website.
- Additional information regarding your continuing education requirements may be found here.